Telephone: 773-234-6126 email: email@example.com
- 10 years experienced system engineer who can identify and
document hardware and software requirements traceable to international
and national standards, RFPs, and customer requirements.
- Knowledgeable about telephony, VOIP, OSI layered network
including many layer 1-5 protocols, and computer architecture.
- Fluent in various object oriented methodologies using discrete
- Experienced with Unix/Linux, Microsoft operating systems and
1996 – 2002
- Research and write system
requirements for new switching components and features.
requirements processes and mechanisms for managing requirements
- Write Information Models in support of managing all
components of a gateway switching system.
- Support development of
- Decompose and define feature set for next generation switching
- Design DOORS database for over 200 Telecordia, ITU, ANSI, and
AT&T Bell Laboratories
- Write system requirements for new
telephony and ISDN features on the 5ESS International Switch.
- Create switching features based upon customer input, industry
standards, and marketing requests.
- Coordinate the resolution of
system software bugs. Review software designs and test plans.
- Negotiate country specific ISDN standards. Develop and present
technical talks for internal and external customers.
- Provide ISDN
- Design logic, electrical circuits,
layout, and test for custom integrated circuits..
- Help facilitate
- Identify and solve problems during manufacturing or
in the field.
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California
MSEE May, 1989
University of Illinois
BSEE January, 1983